Florence Denmark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lynn Walsh (email@example.com)
The family is the basic building block of society. The mission of the UN NGO Committee on the Family - New York is to ensure its preservation and well-being. To fulfill this mission we:
- Advocate for the inclusion of the family within the UN system.
- Work to ensure member states commit to the betterment of families through policy, legislation, and programs.
- Engage in lobbying for the inclusion of the family in international resolutions and policies.
- Promote intergenerational ties.
- Maintain relationships with the UN Division of Social Policy and Development and the Department of Economic and Social Affairs.
- Educate the public on international issues and policies affecting the well-being of families.